Join Duff & Phelps for a webcast on May 21 where our senior team of experts will discuss the challenges that corporate Britain will face as we emerge from the present COVID-19 lockdown. Our multi-disciplinary team will provide individual perspectives and insights on the impending challenges and opportunities that will be created for investors, management teams and lenders in a redefined corporate world.
Schedule 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (BST)
- The legacy of government initiatives
- Impacts of COVID-19 on valuations
- Transactions: post lockdown activity and outlook
- Challenges and opportunities: insights and comments on what lies ahead
- Jacco Brouwer, Managing Director and Head of European Debt Advisory
- Ben Collett, Managing Director, Operational Restructuring
- Phil Dakin, Managing Director, Restructuring Advisory
- Sharon Davies, Managing Director, Valuation Advisory
- Matt Ingram, Managing Director, Restructuring Advisory
- Henry Wells, Managing Director and Head of UK M&A Advisory
- Joanne Wright, Managing Director, Restructuring Advisory
Global Restructuring Advisory
Advising companies, financial sponsors and other stakeholders involved in challenging situations and distressed transactions.
Middle-market M&A advisory differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.
Private Capital Markets
Senior, subordinated and mezzanine debt and venture/private equity for a wide range of transactions.
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.
has completed a debt for equity exchange as part of a restructuring transaction