Staffing Industry M&A Landscape - Fall 2017

The third quarter of 2017 saw 40 staffing industry M&A transactions completed by 37 different buyers, a continuance of the strong M&A activity seen since the beginning of 2015.

Strategic buyers completed 81% of staffing industry acquisitions in the first nine months of 2017, with private equity (financial buyers) investing in a new platform acquisition accounting for the other 19% of the transactions. Read the report for more detail on the staffing sector, transaction trends and market performance.

Staffing Industry M&A Landscape - Fall 2017 2017-10-16T00:00:00.0000000 /insights/publications/m-and-a/staffing-industry-ma-landscape--fall-2017 publication {D59CA77E-C551-45A3-BE89-F567210C5A60} {78037A7A-7340-4BE3-9AF2-2DAD5622EE3B} {4DACD310-421A-42AC-BEF4-8AA7E70484CD} {13E28841-C245-441D-8C3B-49E72DA5381C} {5CE144D0-ADDC-43A3-95E4-3428CA819BF8} {D3AE3EC6-3254-4441-B111-1AF8D558906C} {95D7F66C-11BB-4E7D-B07C-48874A321F98}

Related Services

Duff & Phelps Corporate Finance

Corporate Finance

Comprehensive support throughout mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions.

Corporate Finance
Duff & Phelps Corporate Finance

Corporate Finance

Staffing M&A

Staffing expertise for middle-market M&A transactions.

Staffing M&A
Duff & Phelps Corporate Finance

Corporate Finance

M&A Advisory

Middle-market M&A advisory differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.

M&A Advisory
Duff & Phelps Corporate Finance

Corporate Finance

Financial Sponsors Group

Dedicated coverage and access to M&A deal-flow for financial sponsors.

Financial Sponsors Group
Duff & Phelps Corporate Finance

Corporate Finance

Private Capital Markets

Senior, subordinated and mezzanine debt and venture/private equity for a wide range of transactions.

Private Capital Markets
Duff & Phelps Corporate Finance

Corporate Finance

Transaction Advisory Services

Seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.

Transaction Advisory Services

Case Studies

Insights