In this edition of the European Real Estate Market Study, we provide an overview on the analysis of office, retail and logistic sectors in the European capital market during the past year and give an outlook for next coming months.
- Macroeconomic trends: the stronger cyclical momentum in Europe and the positive unexpected rise of global trade are supporting the European Union economies transition from recovery to expansion
- Digital economy and society trends: in 2017, in the EU 66% of all age groups internet users ordered goods or services online and a moderate increase in the e-commerce sales has been registered
- Regional competitiveness of European Union: the Regional Competitiveness Index (RCI) shows a more polycentric pattern with strong capital and metropolitan regions in many parts of Europe
- The European Real Estate market signs of recovery that attests a growth in all real estate sectors, in particular in the Logistics market
- What investors are looking for office, retail and logistics opportunities in the European scenario