Unclaimed property reporting is one of the most challenging compliance issues facing U.S. Corporations today. Duff & Phelps is deeply knowledgeable of laws and regulations that drive unclaimed property and escheatment compliance.
Our clients benefit from a full menu of outsourced unclaimed property reporting and compliance services, including data analysis, exemption application, mandated due diligence mailings, final report filing and payment processing. Our services are scalable and cost effective.
Please complete the below to be contacted by Duff & Phelps:
- June 30 – “cut off” date for forty-two states
- July 1 – final reports due in Michigan and Texas
- July 1 – due diligence window opens in Wyoming
- July 3 – due diligence window opens for majority of fall states
- September 1 – due diligence window closes for majority of fall states
- October 31 – preliminary report due in California
- October 31 - final report due in eleven states
- November 1 – final reports due in twenty-nine states