In this edition of Valuation Insights, we look at regulatory changes, report releases and market trends from the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Greater China Highlights Transaction Trail 2019
- Developments to China’s Social Credit System and Implications for M&A Transactions
- China Scraps Profitability Rules for Listings on Shenzhen’s ChiNext
- CSRC and Hong Kong SFC Launch Investor Identification for Southbound Trading under Stock Connect
- SFC Proposes to Extend its Licensing Regime to Trustees and Custodians of Public Funds
- SFC Issues Circular on Use of External Electronic Data Storage by Licensed Corporations
Access the Chinese version of the report here.
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.
Middle-market M&A advisory differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.
Transaction Advisory Services
Seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.