IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement webcast was held on May 14, 2013 where effect of IFRS 13 on financial statements and new IFRS educational materials were discussed.
Duration is 60 minutes
IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement webcast replay will cover:
- Effect of IFRS 13 on your financial statements and what is changing from previous fair value guidance
- New IFRS educational materials on fair value, including examples relevant to your business
- How the unit of account affects fair value, particularly when dealing with multiple investments in the same investee
Learn from those closely involved in the creation and application of the Standard!
- Chris Jones, Vice President in the Toronto office of Duff & Phelps and part of the Valuation Advisory Services and Dispute Consulting Practice. Chris is experienced in business
- Hilary Eastman, former senior technical manager at the IASB who led the development of IFRS 13, now a Director in Duff & Phelps’ Office of Professional Practice
- David Larsen, Managing Director at Duff & Phelps, member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (AICPA) Valuing Private Investments Task Force, member of the International Private Equity and Venture Capital Valuation Guidelines Board (IPEV) and member of FASB’s Valuation Resource Group