In today's tough economic environment, successfully managing your portfolio of products or companies is vital. Proactively analyzing your portfolio to improve its profitability, reduce its cash burn rate, enhance its ability to borrow at attractive rates and increase its internal rate of return is imperative in today's world. Where there is little margin for error, performing quality due diligence and analysis on existing platforms requires better and different solutions.
Duration is 1 hour
- Performance Metrics and Enhancement - Analyzing cost saving strategies and their impact on the bottom line.
- Backlog and Projections Analysis - Does the forecast have a basis in reality?
- Cash Position - Improving cash flow within current operating constraints.
- Tax implications of process changes and unique opportunities.
- Evolving due diligence techniques in a changing economy.
- Ken Halperin, Managing Director in Duff & Phelps' Due Diligence practice
- Mark Kramer, Managing Director in Duff & Phelps' Due Diligence practice
- Michael O'Dowd, Managing Director in Duff & Phelps' Due Diligence practice
- Margaret Shanley, Managing Director in Duff & Phelps' Due Diligence practice
- Jerry Schwartzman, Managing Director in Duff & Phelps' Due Diligence practice
Comprehensive support throughout mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions.Corporate Finance
Middle-market M&A advisory differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.M&A Advisory
Transaction Advisory Services
Seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.Transaction Advisory Services