Learn the hot button issues surrounding intangible asset valuation in transactions, including the complicated question of whether valuations done for financial reporting can be used for transfer pricing or tax planning purposes. Valuations for these purposes may have different outcomes but they must tell a consistent story.
Duration is 90 minutes
During the webcast, our experts will discuss topics such as:
- How can the identification of intangible assets for financial reporting be leveraged to identify transfer pricing opportunities and risks during acquisition due diligence?
- What are the methods used to value intangible assets and how do they differ depending on the valuation purpose?
- What benefits can be realized by performing simultaneous valuations for financial reporting and transfer pricing purposes?
Duff & Phelps Presenters:
- Jochem Quaak, Valuation Advisory Services
- Jill Weise, Transfer Pricing Services
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing