Duff & Phelps recently held a webcast on April 16 to discuss the cost of capital considerations in the current environment. The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has generated an unprecedented reaction globally, impacting financial markets and cost of capital assumptions. View the webcast replay and learn more about COVID-19-related topics and the implications on the cost of capital globally.
Duration: 66 minutes
- Latest performance in global financial markets
- Recent trends in safe-haven government bond yields and associated monetary policy reactions by major central banks
- Discussion on various economic and financial risk factors and their corresponding impact on the U.S. equity risk premium
- Country risk premium changes since year-end 2019, with a focus on some of the most impacted countries such as China, South Korea and Italy
Duff & Phelps’ International Cost of Capital Module is now available in the Cost of Capital Navigator–a new online, subscription-based tool that guides analysts through the process of estimating cost of capital, a key component of any global valuation analysis. Subscribe now or take a 14-day free trial today.
- Carla Nunes, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Jim Harrington, Director, Duff & Phelps
Cost of Capital
Estimating the cost of capital is one of the most important decisions that corporate finance professionals make. Explore Duff & Phelps' videos, books and tool.Cost of Capital
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Business Valuation Services
Valuation of a business or a business interest.Business Valuation Services