Recent proposals, issued by the FASB and IASB, to substantially revise the accounting for financial instruments and derivatives/hedging (Topics 825 and 815, respectively), have received a lot of attention recently. The objective of these proposals is to provide an improved and consistent model for the recognition, measurement and presentation of financial instruments including expanded use of fair value.
Duration is 1 hour
This complimentary webcast will address:
- Proposed changes to measurement including:
- Credit impairment,
- Derivative instruments and hedging activities,
- Equity method of accounting
- Status of joint FASB/IASB deliberations
- Potential issues affecting implementation
- Our observations on the proposals and prospects
Duff & Phelps Presenters:
- Jerry Arcy, Global Financial Services Leader
- David Larsen, Managing Director
- Jonathan Jacobs, Managing Director
Who Should Attend?
- CFO's, Controllers and others responsible for reporting of financial instruments.
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory