Join Duff & Phelps on Tuesday, July 16 at 12:00 p.m. EDT for a webcast that explores the subject of country risk from a U.S. investor perspective. During the webcast we will present a framework for cross-border valuations and a case study which will explain how to properly account for country risk in a valuation using a discounted cash flow analysis.
Duration: 1 hour
- A framework for cross-border valuations
- Common approaches for incorporating country risk in valuation
- International cost of equity models and selection criteria
- Practical application through a case study
- Roger Grabowski, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Jim Harrington, Director, Duff & Phelps