Join Duff & Phelps for a webcast on current trends and challenges in valuing alternative investments as featured in the new book authored by Duff & Phelps and published in partnership with Private Equity International, Private Equity Valuation-The Definitive Guide to Valuing Investments Fairly.
Duration is 60 minutes
Discussion topics include:
- Is the current regulatory environment fostering more transparent fair value estimates?
- How has practice evolved in determining fair value?
- What are best practices for documenting fair value estimates given increased regulatory scrutiny?
- How will GASB’s proposed Fair Value Standard impact GPs and LPs?
- Is practice converging on how to value early stage investments?
- Can fair value help identify how GPs create value?
- David Larsen, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation