Chris Lombardy, a managing director and Head of Duff & Phelps' U.S. Compliance and Regulatory Consulting practice, Ann Gittleman, a managing director in Duff & Phelps' Disputes and Investigations practice, and Beau Sheil, a director in Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing practice, provide insights and perspectives surrounding the increasingly prominent issues and risks around fee and expense allocations for private funds.
Duration is 48 minutes
- Review of existing fee and expense allocation practices to ensure compliance with investor agreements
- Risk and exposure assessment of current practices, including the allocation of internal versus external expenses
- Review, development and enhancement of fee and expense policies and procedures
- Accurate disclosure of policies and procedures
- Strengthening your corporate governance surrounding fee and expense policies and procedures