Discussion of proposed Fair Value rules impacting alternative asset investments for GPs and LPs using either US GAAP or IFRS. As thought leaders on valuation issues, Duff & Phelps is pleased to provide an exclusive forum to discuss the latest Fair Value developments in the market place.
Duration is 1 hour
- Proposed Accounting Standards Update released June 29, 2010, Fair Value Measurements and Disclosures (Topic 820)
- Amendments for Common Fair Value Measurement and Disclosure Requirements in U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
- FASB's proposed changes expand Fair Value disclosures by requiring disclosure of measurement uncertainties for level 3 inputs.
- Clarification is also provided for valuing control positions.
- Warren Hirschhorn, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- David Larsen, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
Who Should Attend?
Senior executives from private equity firms, hedge funds, fund of funds, business development companies, pensions, endowments, corporations as well as other General Partners, Limited Partners, institutional investors, CFOs, COOs, Chief Valuation Officers, Chief Investment Officers, auditors and attorneys.
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Complex Asset Solutions
Valuation and risk management advisory for structured, illiquid investments and complex assets.Complex Asset Solutions
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation