This webcast explores the SEC’s increased scrutiny of private equity, requiring asset managers to assess their valuation and reporting practices.
Duration is 44 minutes
Questions answered in this webcast include:
- Why is the SEC investigating Alternative Asset Managers?
- What sizes and types of firms are being quizzed by the SEC?
- What questions are being asked by the SEC?
- What should managers do to prepare for the SEC?
- Will auditors be asking the same questions?
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation