Listen to an informative and interactive webcast where Duff & Phelps Alternative Asset Advisory experts discuss the practical aspects and potential land mines when valuing digital assets in accordance with ASC Topics 820 and 946 for investment companies. We will share insights on how alternative investment investors can navigate the valuation challenges of valuing digital assets on a fair value basis for financial purposes.
Duration: 1 hour
Discussion Topics include:
- Digital assets – what are they and how do fair value accounting standards apply?
- Valuing digital assets – what methods should be applied for financial reporting purposes and is there a best practice?
- Are exchange prices reliable for estimating fair value?
- How do ownership and custody questions impact valuation?
- David Larsen, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Steven Nebb, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- John Ward, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services