Listen to an informative and interactive webcast where Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing experts discuss the OECD’s recent Discussion Draft on Financing Transactions and important regulatory developments that will impact audits of these transactions going forward.
Duration: 1 hour
- Understanding the OECD’s latest guidance on intercompany financing transactions
- Impacts of recent regulatory developments surrounding intercompany debt
- Managing transfer pricing risks given recent audit practices on intercompany loans
- Best practices for handling high volumes of loans through the development of policy manuals and other tools
- Michelle Johnson, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Stefanie Perrella, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps