Listen to an informative and interactive webcast where Duff & Phelps’ unclaimed property and tax risk advisory experts discuss the landscape of unclaimed property compliance in 2019, including high-impact developments and best practices to help you prepare for the Fall 2019 unclaimed property reporting season.
Duration: 1 hour
Download Webcast Slides
- Develop an understanding of the workings and reasons behind Delaware’s unclaimed property voluntary disclosure and audit programs.
- Discover the multitude of state filing requirements and deadlines; learn best practices for managing complex compliance programs.
- Comprehend the proposed key bills that will impact U.S. corporations in 2019 and beyond; discover how major enacted laws from 2018 impact compliance in 2019.
- Absorb the potential impacts of Univar v. Delaware case on compliance and current audits; outline possible strategies to employees considering potential outcomes.
- Review the Delaware v. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin et al case and the impact the various outcomes would have on unclaimed property enforcement by the states. Learn strategies for preparing your business for the various outcomes.
- Robert Peters, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Keela Ross, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Scott Regan, Director, Duff & Phelps
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Property tax, site selection, transfer pricing, sales and use tax and unclaimed property advisory.Tax Services
Unclaimed Property and Tax Risk Advisory
Assistance to identify, manage and implement controls relating to transaction taxes and unclaimed property.Unclaimed Property and Tax Risk Advisory