Cost of Capital Navigator
An online platform that guides you through the process of estimating cost of capital, a key component of any valuation analysis. You can subscribe to any or all three cost of capital modules, each offering three annual subscription levels: Basic, Pro and Enterprise.
International Cost of Capital Module
The International Cost of Capital Module provides global cost of capital data for over 175 countries, with data going back to March 2014. Country risk, a combination of political, economic and financial risks that are associated with investing in a foreign country, can vary significantly over both the short- and long-term. Failure to account for changes in country risk can lead to misleading value conclusions. The new interactive module guides users through the process of quantifying global country risk when estimating cost of capital.
International Data Includes
- Country risk premia (CRPs) for over 175 countries
- Global equity risk premia and risk-free rates
- Relative volatility (RV) factors for over 70 countries
- International industry-level betas (Pro only)
- Long-term inflation expectations
- Full country risk premia tables by country (Pro only)