Comprehensive Revenue Cycle Management Support and Solutions to Improve Operations, Cash Flow and Patient Management
Growth in reimbursement challenges, resource requirements and outsourcing are increasing providers’ demand for sophisticated Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions. Duff & Phelps has successfully advised privately owned, sponsor-backed businesses and other middle-market companies on their RCM solutions. Our team provides consistent, independent and objective M&A advisory support, resulting in strong outcomes for shareholders and management.
Supporting Client Objectives:
Duff & Phelps’ global transaction team consists of senior bankers with deep expertise in the RCM sector. The transaction team strives to maintain an active dialogue with key financial investors/buyers and are thought leaders in the industry. Clients rely on Duff & Phelps’ extensive RCM experience. Our differentiators include:
- Trusted transaction experience with RCM businesses, including several recent closings in the sector
- Valuable sales process for buyers in the strategic and financial field
- Collaborative relationship between Duff & Phelps bankers and management team to develop detailed financial projections and company positioning that delivers a long-lasting message to the marketplace to achieve a better outcome for shareholders
- Active dialogue with a variety of buyers from the strategic, private equity and family office regions active in the healthcare services sector
- Dedicated Financial Sponsors Group that support mutually long-term relationships with leading private equity firms
- Recent transactions in the RCM sector that provides real-time market feedback on RCM industry trends, buyers activity, valuation metrics, etc.
Duff & Phelps is a Leader in Corporate Finance and M&A Advisory
Duff & Phelps is the #4 ranked U.S middle-market advisor over the past five years, with over 300 firm wide M&A transactions completed in that time.1
Why Duff & Phelps
- Senior-level attention and involvement at each stage of the transaction process
- One of the broadest financial sponsor and family office coverage effort in the middle market:
- Contacted over 1,700 private equity groups in 2017
- Provided CIMs to over 1,000 unique family offices and private equity groups in 2017
- We perform approximately 10,000 engagements annually over 5,000 clients, including over 40% of the S&P 500
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our Industrial M&A processes and outcomes for our clients
- Healthcare is one of five core industry verticals for Duff & Phelps’ Corporate Finance Practice
- We are the finical advisor and exclusive placement agent for national and global healthcare technology companies that provide services to healthcare providers, healthcare clients, and others
1 Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $75M < $225M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2013 through 2017.