Duff & Phelps supports companies and their advisors through every stage of M&A.
Our capabilities span buy-side and sell-side advisory, comprehensive due diligence, fairness opinions, valuation, compliance, disputes, tax, restructuring and real estate considerations, amongst others.
Leading Middle-Market M&A Advisor
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France, China, Brazil and India. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction;
- Experience, including more than 275 M&A transactions in the past five years and #4 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years1;
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France and China;
- Dedicated industry expertise;
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community; and
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
(Source: 1.Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $15M < $170M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2015 through 2019.)
Dedicated M&A Industry Practices
Duff & Phelps’ cross border transaction teams combine local, industry and technical expertise to serve our clients. We have robust practices dedicated to seven key sectors.
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Strategic Value Advisory
Assistance evaluating strategic alternatives and identifying growth strategies.Strategic Value Advisory
Experienced arbitrators and expert witnesses across a wide array of sectors.Arbitration
M&A Post Acquisition Disputes
Expert consulting and testifying services related to post-acquisition purchase price disputes.M&A Post Acquisition Disputes
Global Restructuring Advisory
Advising companies, financial sponsors and other stakeholders involved in challenging situations and distressed transactions.Global Restructuring Advisory
Financial Sponsors Group
Dedicated coverage and access to M&A deal-flow for financial sponsors.Financial Sponsors Group
Fairness and Solvency Opinions
Independent opinions for boards of directors and special committees.Fairness and Solvency Opinions
Revenue Cycle Management M&A Advisory
Revenue Cycle Management M&A AdvisoryRevenue Cycle Management M&A Advisory
Complex business services and claims administration.Prime Clerk
has sold its stake in
through an MBO backed by
received senior capital to refinance existing debt and growth capital by