Transaction Advisory Services
Duff & Phelps’ Transaction Advisory Services is unencumbered by audit independence concerns and offers seamless analytical service throughout the deal continuum.
From decision support at origination to deal closing and beyond, TAS supports its clients throughout every facet of the transaction. Combining market data with fundamental financial competencies, we support critical decision making with essential advice and information. We provide our clients with the information they need to make informed business decisions for buy- and sell-side transaction engagements, refinancings and other transactions.
Our professionals provide financial, tax, information technology, process improvement, merger integration and cyber security due diligence to private equity, hedge fund and strategic investors. We advise on all aspects of the investment cycle, employing an approach that focuses on value drivers and deal-breakers that are critical to investment decisions.
- Most financial and tax diligence focuses on historical operations and results. We analyze the historical performance but also use this information to determine if the projections are based on reality. We inform our clients of the future benefits and pitfalls that may be encountered in a transaction.
- Virtually no conflicts or independence issues under Sarbanes-Oxley. We can provide due diligence, valuation, projection analysis, fairness and solvency opinions, and transfer pricing on the same transactions, allowing us to be an advocate for our clients during the negotiation process.
- Senior management attention throughout every phase of a transaction.
- Dedicated professionals with strong technical and industry expertise (most with Big Four experience), providing a flexible approach and seamless coordination with your team and other advisors.
- Access to the industry expertise of our M&A and valuation groups, which enables us to identify potential targets as well as key deal issues.
- We integrate valuation, business incentives, process improvement/merger integration and commercial diligence within the financial due diligence process.
Comprehensive Due Diligence SolutionComprehensive Due Diligence Solution
Cash OptimizationCash Optimization
Business Analytics and Data IntelligenceBusiness Analytics and Data Intelligence
Financial Due DiligenceFinancial Due Diligence
Operations Advisory ServicesOperations Advisory Services
Strategy and Commercial DiligenceStrategy and Commercial Diligence
Technology/Cyber Due DiligenceTechnology/Cyber Due Diligence
Transaction Structuring and AccountingTransaction Structuring and Accounting
Sell Side/Vendor Due DiligenceSell Side/Vendor Due Diligence
Working Capital AnalysisWorking Capital Analysis
Tax Due Diligence/StructuringTax Due Diligence/Structuring
Middle-market M&A advisory differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.
Financial Sponsors Group
Dedicated coverage and access to M&A deal-flow for financial sponsors.
Private Capital Markets – Debt Advisory
Senior, subordinated and mezzanine debt and venture/private equity for a wide range of transactions.
M&A Post Acquisition Disputes
Expert consulting and testifying services related to post-acquisition purchase price disputes.
Comprehensive Due Diligence Solution
Comprehensive diligence support primarily in the areas of tax, compliance and regulatory, operations, financial and accounting, investigations and disputes and cyber/IT risk.
Startup Advisory Services
Duff & Phelps works with innovative and disruptive early-stage companies around the world, providing startup advisory services related to valuation, business plan/financial model review, and preparation of pitch documents and deal support, including vendor due diligence.
View key 2020 industry trends as well as some of our recent corporate finance transactions with our incredible clients.
Forecasting the Power Market
Global Telco Infrastructure Update – Q4 2020
Reshoring Developments and Supply Chain Challenges
Chicago Companies vs. DJIA during COVID-19
Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPAC) Market Report – Fall 2020
Measuring Their Shot – A Study of Professional Golfers’ Future Career Value
Restaurant Quarterly Update – Fall 2020
Duff & Phelps Strengthens Transaction Advisory Services Practice with Appointment of New Managing Director
Professional Golfers’ Future Career Value Driven by Younger, More Global Field, Duff & Phelps Study Finds
Andreas Stoecklin Explains Why M&A Can Be of Value for Businesses–Especially During a Crisis
Demian Koester Discusses His Return to Advisory with FINANCE Magazin
has received a strategic investment from
has been acquired by
a portfolio company of
has agreed to acquire