Kroll Security Risk Management
Security risks are interconnected and always evolving. We provide the widest range of security services designed to help clients identify, reduce and mitigate potential risks to people, information, property and assets:
- Security Consulting: Threat and vulnerability assessments, security policy and procedures development, security audits and review, security master plans
- Operational Security Services: Executive protection, travel risk assessment, outsourced security staffing, threat management, major event security
- Security Systems Design: Security planning, integrated security system design, security system procurement and implementation assistance, security standards development and peer review
- Resilience Consulting: Emergency response and preparedness, business continuity, crisis management, plan development, training and tabletop exercises
- Law Enforcement and Public Safety: Investigations and reviews, performance audits, training, monitorships
Read more about Kroll Security Risk Management services.
Kroll Cyber Risk
Kroll's award-winning cyber experts can help clients in every step of the way toward cyber resilience.
Kroll Business Intelligence and Investigations
Providing firms with investigative expertise to help resolve conflict.
Kroll, a Division of Duff & Phelps, Acquires Verus Analytics
Kroll Presented a Crisis Management Training Session to Walmart
Daniel Linskey Presents Webinar for ProVisors Networking Organization
Kroll Heat Map Forecasts the Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Economy