Duff & Phelps provides real and personal property insurance valuation services to clients around the world.
Insureds, brokers, and underwriters rely on accurate property data for risk management purposes. Inflated insurable property values can result in payment of excessive insurance premiums, while inadequate insurance coverage can be disastrous in the event of a loss.
Duff & Phelps serves virtually all private and public sectors and employ one of the world's largest teams of building and equipment valuation specialists. Our professionals work closely with clients to provide structured property insurance appraisal programs that satisfy specific needs.
With over 120 years of experience, we have expertise in all classifications of real and personal property valuation. Each year, we inspect and appraise more than 30,000 buildings.
Our property insurance services include:
- Building Insurance Appraisal and Inspection (buildings, historic properties, utilities, site improvements and property in the open)
- Equipment/Personal Property Insurance Appraisal and Inventory (All types of machinery and equipment from schools to steel mills to semiconductor manufacturers, includes equipment inventory and bar code tagging)
- Risk Pool Appraisals
- Property Insurance Appraisal Updating
- Primary and Secondary COPE Data Services
- eRISK Web-Based Reporting
Our clients include:
- Risk managers
- Governmental and other public-sector risk pools
- Religious institutions
- Nonprofit organizations
- Insurance consultants and advisors
Insurance Appraisal Services
Expertise in all classifications of real and personal property valuation that you can count on.Insurance Appraisal Services
Fixed Asset Management
Best practices in fixed asset inventory and property management consulting.Fixed Asset Management
Real Estate Advisory Group
Leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.Real Estate Advisory Group
Helping companies maximize tax depreciation benefits related to the construction of real estate.Cost Segregation
Machinery and Equipment Valuation
Supportable valuations of machinery and equipment in virtually every industry.Machinery and Equipment Valuation
Business Combinations / Purchase Price Allocation
Tangible and intangible asset valuations for business combinations for ASC 805 and IFRS 3.Business Combinations / Purchase Price Allocation
March 21-23, 2018 Hollywood
March 13-16, 2018 Cannes, , France