Access, manage and share property insurance appraisal data - anytime and anywhere – with eRISK, our property risk management solution.
A secure web-based reporting system, eRISK enables clients to:
- Organize data for insurance renewal procedures
- Share data with insurance brokers, underwriters, and others within an organization
- Simplify management of large risk pools by allowing individual members access to their property data
- Facilitate risk analysis
- Streamline the claims process
Our system enables each client’s system administrator to determine who will have access to the account and the level of access– to all data or selected information as specified by the client. Clients may then use eRISK to:
- View detailed inspection and appraisal reports, building photographs, and contents and land improvements reports.
- Select and print reports with a simple click of a button.
- View graphs and charts identifying select COPE and TIV data.
- Filter data elements and selection criteria for specific exposure analysis
- Access satellite or street views through Google Maps.
- Export appraisal data to an Excel file for internal use or as a simple PDF.
- Access quick links to interactive websites.
Insurance Appraisal Services
Expertise in all classifications of real and personal property valuation that you can count on.Insurance Appraisal Services
Fixed Asset Management
Best practices in fixed asset inventory and property management consulting.Fixed Asset Management
Real Estate Advisory Group
Leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.Real Estate Advisory Group
Helping companies maximize tax depreciation benefits related to the construction of real estate.Cost Segregation
Machinery and Equipment Valuation
Supportable valuations of machinery and equipment in virtually every industry.Machinery and Equipment Valuation
Business Combinations / Purchase Price Allocation
Tangible and intangible asset valuations for business combinations for ASC 805 and IFRS 3.Business Combinations / Purchase Price Allocation