For the large and growing distressed market, Duff & Phelps' Real Estate Advisory Group provides non-performing loan services which bring together business, financial, legal, technical and real estate competencies into a single solution of exceptional quality and effectiveness.
Our range of services, offered principally to the banking sector and institutional investors, includes the analysis, valuation and assistance with the recovery of non-performing loans. We work with our clients to formulate alternative scenarios according to strategic objectives and the requirements of the creditors. We consider individual strategies for the optimization of each asset, as well as global strategies for financial reporting, portfolio disposals, the establishment of Bad Banks, and securitization, among others.
- Loan and mortgage analysis
- Analysis and appraisal of legal and procedural matters
- Technical, town planning and regulatory analysis
- Valuation of underlying assets with the identification of the potential for debt recovery
- Cash flow analysis and forecast timing (business plan)