As a large and diverse provider of regulatory expertise and methodologies, Duff & Phelps has the flexibility to offer a multitude of financial reporting services.
In an era of regulatory change and dynamic business models, financial reporting services must be equipped to handle complex business issues down to the smallest detail.
Duff & Phelps creates valuation advisory strategies with an eye towards efficiency and a client's specific regulatory needs in mind. Duff & Phelps professionals offer qualified opinions on a wide array of regulatory requirements.
Other Financial Reporting Services include:
- Valuation of guarantees under ASC 460
- Valuation of the assets, liabilities and non-controlling interests of variable interest entities under ASC 810
- Valuation of asset retirement obligations under ASC 410
- Valuation of securities with dual characteristics under ASC 480
- Warranty and Product Returns expense forecasting and best practices reviews
- Estimation of deliverable selling price to support revenue recognition under
- ASC 605-25 and ASC 985 for arrangements with multiple deliverables
- Fair Market Value measurements to support compliance with anti-kickback, pricing, tax, and other regulations
Business Combinations / Purchase Price Allocation
Tangible and intangible asset valuations for business combinations for ASC 805 and IFRS 3.Business Combinations / Purchase Price Allocation
Middle-market M&A advisory differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.M&A Advisory
Fairness and Solvency Opinions
Independent opinions for boards of directors and special committees.Fairness and Solvency Opinions
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Property tax, site selection, transfer pricing, sales and use tax and unclaimed property advisory.Tax Services
Transaction Advisory Services
Seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.Transaction Advisory Services
Valuation of a business or a business interest.Business Valuation
Intellectual Property Valuation
Leading provider of intellectual property valuations, including patents, trade names and R&D.Intellectual Property Valuation