Duff & Phelps recently hosted a webcast on the Cost of Capital Navigator - International Cost of Capital Module, where we shared valuable insights on incorporating country risk in valuation as well as the international cost of equity models.
Watch the replay.
- A framework for cross-border valuations.
- Common approaches for incorporating country risk in valuation
- International cost of equity models and selection criteria.
- Live Demo: Practical application of the Cost of Capital Navigator’s new International Cost of Capital Module to estimate cost of capital, globally.
For a limited period, the Cost of Capital Navigator’s International Cost of Capital Module is now available for pre-order. Each customer who pre-orders the module will receive a digital copy of the previously published 2019 Valuation Handbook – International Guide to Cost of Capital. Customers will be notified of how to access the module once released.
- Carla Nunes, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Jim Harrington, Director, Duff & Phelps
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
Cost of Capital
Estimating the cost of capital is one of the most important decisions that corporate finance professionals make. Explore Duff & Phelps' videos, books and tool.