Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Global Compliance Services supports global master file and local file transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking and Country-by-Country reporting obligations in a high quality and cost-effective manner.
Global Compliance Services are carried out by experienced transfer pricing professionals, ensuring high quality on a consistent basis across the globe.
- Efficient preparation of OECD-compliant master files or updating existing master files to ensure they are fit for purpose, as well as assisting with Country-by-Country reporting compliance.
- Tailoring of OECD-compliant master files to satisfy local requirements, taking into account local nuances.
- Preparation of local file transfer pricing reports to achieve full compliance with local regulations to minimize risks.
- Benchmarking of all types of related-party transactions in line with requirements and expectations of local tax authorities and OECD guidelines, using locally-accepted databases and adopting the expected search strategies.
- Translation of documentation where required by the local legislation or where expected by the local tax authority.
- Global transfer pricing expertise, with awareness of local nuances and tax authority expectations.
- The Duff & Phelps global business model enables such services to be provided at true value-for-budget rates, leveraging our quality resources in lower cost locations, with full local oversight and review.
- Our services utilize smart templates and processes to ensure fast turnaround of projects as well as a standard “look and feel” of deliverables.
- Duff & Phelps offers additional value-enhancing services, including tax valuations, transfer pricing controversy management and design of transfer pricing systems.
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Transfer Pricing Controversy/Expert Services
Economic review, analysis of proposed settlements and objective expert testimony in litigation.Transfer Pricing Controversy/Expert Services
Transfer Pricing Valuation Services
Value a range of intangible property, functions and other interests for tax purposes.Transfer Pricing Valuation Services
Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing Services
Valuation and strategic implementation of financing arrangements covering loans, guarantees, cash pools and preferred equity.Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing Services
Transfer Pricing Operational Services
Enhance internal strategic reviews, implementation strategies and assistance in evaluating planning structures and third-party tools.Transfer Pricing Operational Services
Transfer Pricing Alliance
Transfer Pricing services in more than 40 countries around the globe.Transfer Pricing Alliance